Monday, November 8, 2010

A favorite fantasy...

There are two sides of lissa that I have come to know and love. The first side is the female I hope to transition to, the actual woman that will bring me contentment. The second is the sissyslut I have always wanted to be. At night I will fall asleep to the following fantasy that I would seriously be willing to try...
I have found a domme (or perhaps she has found me...) Over a years time, she has transformed me into a submissive shemale, complete with a beautiful feminine body with keeping my maleness under control.

She is able to keep me under her command by her caring dominance. She knew I was not into corporal punishment and she used restraints to keep me in tow. At the same time she would play with me in ways I thoroughly enjoyed, playing with my sissyclit which in time became only a useless appendage.












Then her next phase was tp introduce me to other friends...masters who would never pass up the opportunity to train sissysluts like me in how to please them. I learned a great deal and was always rewarded by my mistress afterward. As I worked for her as her maid and kept the home tidy, sometimes she would give me the day after the night lessons, off. In fact, there were times she would assist me in my femininity by bathing me in bubbles.
Then came the fateful day when I was to "graduate". I was met by my mistress in the morning and she told me to relax this morning. In the afternoon she came and sat me down at the vanity. She told me that tonight we were going to a secluded clubhouse where I was to be auctioned off to a new master. It was her greatest wish for me to be her greatest accomplishment so far. When we left I was leashed and collared, placed in a box and driven to the location. I wore a braless corset, stockings and heels and I was blindfolded for a "surprise". I was then lifted out and cuffed to a rack on wheels. Mistress then gave me a pep talk and when  it was time for me to be wheeled on stage, she caressed and kissed me so tenderly. Then I was given a ball gag for the final feature. The emcee shouted, "Let the auction begin!", and my blindfold was removed....
In my fantasy I am on the stage and the audience is full of rich, handsome blackmen. I am now the property of a great master who continues the tradition of my submissiveness. He even invites my mistress over occasionally which I am very grateful for. But I love to be of service to him and his friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment